Rose is an experienced and knowledgable artist in several mediums.
Commission your heirloom painting today!
The most utmost high quality materials are used in the execution of your commissions. Oils, Watercolors, Pen and Ink, Gouache and Pastels can be used for your special painting.
Generally, commission work is done in three basic phases:
1. Free consultation and estimates are provided to the client for consideration. The parameters of the commission will be discussed to accomodate the particulars that the client wishes to have in the commission. For example, a complex or simple background in a portrait, etc.
2. Photo shoot: The artist, will take reference shots to use in tandem with on the spot sketches and color notes of the subject matter; whether it be a house portrait or a figurative portrait. Then the client will have the opportunity to review these references and color notes and make pertinent changes if deemed necessary to the integrity of the finished painitng.
3. Preliminary sketch for client approval. At this stage, the client has the opportunity to see the commission in progress before any major final passages are completed. This provides an opportunity to make corrections or changes for client satisfaction. The artist does reserve prudent artistic judgement to bear on the commission that reflects the artist's manner and style of painting.
4. Final completion of the commission and delivery or unveiling.
Payment and fees:
1. Prior to the start of the commission, the client will come to an agreement on the fee set by the artist. The payments will be in three installments. Any major changes after approval is made will be charged an extra fee set by the artist.
2. A signed agreement must be in place, prior to the start of the commission.